It is a year to the day since i finished the original board for the BGLR and ran the first test train (behind the Falcon of course). I still hadn't finalised the eventual track layout as can be seen from the photo below. There was a month or so of experimentation before i started sticking any track down.
And today the board has been extended a little. A short board (in reality a shelf) has been appended to the main board to allow for the tramline to be completed. Next step will be to lay some kind of underlay over the track boards so the joins are hidden!
Sunday, March 18, 2018
Monday, March 5, 2018
New track for the tramway was procured today, though there are a couple of extra pieces needed to finish off. Some test runs of the tram were made and it ran pretty well. The track will not be stuck down yet as some underlay is needed along the bridge and new board first.